Contact Sales for a Demo or to Get A Quote: Sales@VoIPDRS.com or (888)VoIP-DRS
Virtual Appliance - Overview
Add a powerful and dynamic backup tool to your network and VoIP environment.
- Centralized Cisco Collaboration backup target and monitoring
- Network infrastructure and network appliance backups
- Deployed as a virtual machine
- Ability to capture backups easily from anywhere within your network
- Use NFS or iSCSI storage located anywhere within your network, at your data center or in a cloud service
- Relay backups to iSCSI, NFS, DropBox, Google Drive or OneDrive for easy cloud or data center storage
- Backup network device configuration from any CLI configuration capable devices to protect your switches, routers, firewalls, and more! (It can also backup more than just the configuration if you want)
- Cisco disaster recovery backups are as easy to restore from as they are to backup to since both operations use the same SFTP storage
* We have experts to assist you not only in getting your voice server backup services configured to connect to our SFTP servers but also in connecting to any other configurations needed to bring your backups online.
VoIP Disaster Recovery - Virtual Appliance
Enterprise Features:Backup replication using iSCSI or NFS. Archive and query IM messaging from IM & Presence servers. SSH proxy and logging for safe management.
Small-Business Ease:Provide the capability to relay your data to DropBox, Google Drive, or Onedrive (For easy small businesses redundancy) in order to further safe guard your data if desired.
On-Premise, data center or cloud deployment models. VoIP DRS virtual appliance is provided as a virtual machine (OVA) or in AWS (Other cloud compute deployments are available so inquire if you use Azure or other service). Deploy locally and connect to off-site for additional backup resiliency. Alternatively, you can deploy directly to your data center or into the cloud for immediate off-site storage. Installation assistance included with purchase.
Virtual Appliance - Compatibility
|System Compatibility Information:|
|Unified Communications Manager||7.x and higher|
|Unity Connection||7.x and higher|
|Unified Presence Server||7.x and higher|
|IM & Presence||9.x and higher|
|Emergency Responder||7.x and higher|
|Unified Contact Center Express||7.x and higher|
|Enterprise License Manager||9.x|
|Prime License Manager||10.x and higher|
|IOS & IOS-XE||All Versions|
|CallManager Express||All Versions|
|Video Communications Server||All Versions|
|Telepresence Server||All Versions|
|Telepresence Conductor||All Versions|
|ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!!||Compatible with any device that has a configuration that can be captured via SSH or Telnet|
|Compatible with any device that has a configuration that can be captured via SSH or Telnet|
- ASA, Ironport, VGxxx (202, 204, 224, 310), Juniper, Brocade, Dell, and more